Abu Dhabi, 27 December 2022: The Galleria Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi’s one-stop shop for all things retail and lifestyle, has introduced new additions and experiences, so guests can make the most of the festive shopping and gifting season. From an iconic new TRAIN gym and an expansive homeware offering at JYSK, to luxury brands like Breitling, Patek Philippe and Audemars Piguet for that perfect gift, and even a dedicated festive Marks & Spencer pop-up store, guests will be spoilt for choice this festive season at The Galleria.
Now open at The Galleria:
• TRAIN provides fitness enthusiasts and trainers with a high end facility to do what they do best. With flexible membership options, it’s also ideal for those who want to take a step towards a healthier lifestyle in the new year.
• JYSK is a global homeware titan from Denmark. Known for sleek design, great offers and reliable quality (with some guarantees as long as 25 years), this
• Marks & Spencer Festive Pop-Up offers all your Christmas needs in one place. From stocking fillers and décor, to gifts and your favourite festive foods, you’ll find it at M&S.
• Breitling is a Swiss luxury watchmaker known for precision-made chronometers designed for aviators. Designs like the Navitimer and Chronomat are synonymous with luxury timepieces and aviation.
• Audemars Piguet has joined the collection of luxury watchmakers at The Galleria with their bold style and impeccable craftsmanship.
• Known for its luxury timepieces and watches, Patek Philippe offers some of the most complex mechanical features that are incorporated in their authentic pieces.
• Originating from Switzerland in 1851, Bally is one of the world's longstanding luxury footwear brands with outstanding quality due to their handmade artisanal techniques.
• Läderach has stood for top-quality handcrafted Swiss chocolate and confectionery specialities since 1962.
• At Big Toys Bouncy Hill in Central Kitchens little ones can jump and dance and laugh for as long their energy lasts. It’s also the perfect spot for parents to keep a watchful eye while enjoying coffee or lunch at one of the many restaurants in the area. Big Toys Bouncy Hill will return after the festive season.
• Pop In & Play is a new addition to The Galleria’s entertainment offering. With two fabulous LEGO themed kids indoor play areas that are fully themed, and dedicated areas just for little ones with large foam LEGO bricks, a LEGO Duplo brick pit and soft play equipment kids can let their imaginations soar. For the older ones they also have a large LEGO brick pit, plus PlayStation games. Bring your little LEGO fans and come and enjoy the fun!
• Lenskart, an innovative eyewear brand provides fashionable solutions to all eyewear and eyecare needs.
• Sakura Café is an authentic experience of elegant Japanese cuisine. Located inside Books Kinokuniya and with access to the Sky Park, it’s ideal for a relaxing Japanese tea, sushi, or just an enjoyable coffee with your new book.
• Mom Store is the place for all things baby. Like the name says, their mission is to be about moms and provide the best parenting products to suit every need, from clothing, travel & safety gear, to feeding essentials, maternity, bath & body care and more.
• Rose London is a leading designer of contemporary women's fashion with a mission to deliver next level desirable designs of the highest quality.
• Zahi makes time spent indoors refreshing and revitalising with a range of specialised scented diffusers and candles.
• Noha Nabil Beauty is a makeup brand from the Middle East, created by a woman of the region, for the women of the region and the world.
More to come very soon:
• Origin 33 is the perfect complement to a good session at TRAIN. The contemporary café and store is designed for a fast paced healthy lifestyle.
• If you Know You Know Café will serve up their unique cakes, coffees, smoothies, ice-creams and more.
• Minutes has become a UAE favourite over the years, because they can do everything, with high quality products at competitive prices and excellent service. Soon, you’ll have to go no furth then The Galleria for all your phone and watch repairs, keys, engraving and even tailoring needs.
• A leader in the toy store industry, Mattel will feature an engaging portfolio of iconic brands such as Barbie, UNO and Hot Wheelz amongst others.
• Side Hustle & Terrace will bring the craft beverage revolution to Abu Dhabi. With craft brews specifically for the UAE market, this new bar aims to elevate the beverage experience with full-bodied flavoursome options.